Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Let's talk about cell phone plans.

I do not find it to be a coincidence that cell rhymes with hell. Why on Earth do we find ourselves dependent upon our cell phones? Like, if I leave the house without my cell I either go back and get it (risking being late to work) or I get to work and call the Daycare from the land line and let them know that I forgot my phone, and to call my job if they need to reach me. Really? What did my parents do in the good 'ol 80s when they probably didn't even have call waiting on their landlines?
Anywho, the reason I feel like I am in cell phone Hades is because TLB needs a new phone. This means, new contracts, more money, long conversations with customer service, research on the internet, arguments with said husband, and blood/urine samples. Why??? When did cell phones become so darn necessary. Like, holy crap what would we do without being able to check Facebook while sitting at a red light? Or what if I cannot text TLB to ask him what time American Idol comes on? What would my Dad do if he did not get tweets from Michelle Malkin on a regular basis? WHO FREAKING CARES????????
Bottom line, today is TLB's birthday so I called Customer Service got a new contract for might as well be 10 more years, he got a new phone, and all is said and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment