Thursday, July 21, 2011

Liar Liar Nook on Fire

My Dad got a Nook for Christmas when they first came out. I am a huge book nerd so I never really wanted one. I thought I would miss the smell of books and turning pages. Then, my step mom suprised me for a Nook for Christmas this past year. I was not dissapointed. I don't know how I have lived the past 29 years without an electronic reader. Anywho, my Nook stopped working a few weeks ago. (Note to self: you cannot have nice things if you live with mh2). I called Barnes and Noble and explained that it doesn't work anymore. They narrowed my problem down to the battery. I didn't have the heart to explain to the sweet man with a beyond thick Indian accent (not like Dancing With Wolves Indian accent, more like Slumdog Millionaire Indian accent) that my Nook may have been dunked in a bath tub. A replacement battery is on it's way, hopefully my reading time can (insert the opposite word of cease (I can't remember what it is)).

1 comment: