Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I really...

was just window shopping online and the thought occured to me, "Can I have those?" But in my mind I wasn't asking myself like a normal person does. I was imagining calling my dad and asking that question. Not that I would ever do that (now), I just remembered when I was a kid and that was all that I had to do. I found something I liked and I asked for it. Either I got it or I didn't. What is even funnier is that I thought life was so hard then. I thought that fighting with my boyfriend over a missed phone call was the end of the Earth. I had no idea I would become an adult and have to pay for things like the central air unit, dishwasher, washing machine, car breaks, oil changes, school uniforms, and toilet paper. I had no idea that my parents worried about me all the time. I had no idea how much they loved me while I was daydreaming about blue jeans and new make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment