Thursday, December 30, 2010

One closer

I saw today that I have a new follower (shout out to Patty!). This means that I am one person closer to taking over the world. Wouldn't the world be such a better place if I was in charge? What would I do first, you ask? I'm not sure, but here is a list of things that I would be sure to take care of:
1. Punch a couple of parents (of children that go to my school) in the mouth
2. Make adopting a baby way easier, this means cheaper, and less bureaucracy
3. Forgive all student loans for teachers, nurses, and doctors
4. line all the people up that are on disabiity and personally review their cases (this means, a lot of people will be looking for jobs)
5. arrest people for talking during movies (this includes answering your phone)
6. ban using 'lol' (I really freaking hate that)
7. make health insurance companies cover gym memberships (as long as the person goes to the gym a required number of times a week)
8. bring back paddling in schools (I promise I would be happy to light some kids up)
9. bring back prayer in school and the pledge of allegiance (every day)

I can't think of anything else right now...I will add more as I think of them.

Once I become leader of the world, what would YOU like for me to change?

1 comment:

  1. When you become world leader can you make it a law that when someone abuses a child, they receive the same torture they put on that child? Hey hey, I learned how to post comments.

    ReplyDelete