Thursday, December 2, 2010

Long lost friend

Apparently I have a super popular blog- I am up to 5,000 hits a day (minus 4,992). But seriously, I was touched today to realize one of my best friends from high school found out about my blog and read it. I told her I was going to give her a shout out so let me tell you a little about good 'ol Jeanette.

I don't remember when I met Jeanette, I just know it was in high school. She was one of the funniest people I knew and she was very reserved at the same time. I think she could have totally been diagnosed with dwarfism, because she is so short. We were probably a very interesting pair considering eachother's height. Anyway, we did a lot together. We did things that I would have gotten in trouble for (and would not dare to post on a blog), we gossiped about boys, we dieted, we went to prom together (with dates), we went to Florida on Spring Break together, she beat up the same girl I beat up immediately after I did. Now that I think about it, I actually saw her fight 3 times!!! How many fights have most people been in, in their life? Probably not 3 and I saw her do that 3 times. 1- after I got in a fight 2- In the hallway at school after this girl bumped into me, Jeanette ended up ripping out her weave 3- At a party on the dance floor. HA! She was a rowdy little midget. Anyway, she was always there for me and I treasured our friendship. I tried to get her to go to WKU with me, and I don't think her dad would let her. After we started college, we quit hanging out. There was no particular reason, we just grew apart and I regret that to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment