Saturday, December 4, 2010

Things I have heard

Being that I am trying to be a good christian wife, I refuse to put my husband's shortcomings on the internet. That being said, I will tell you bout husbands that I have heard about.

I know women that do landry for 4 girls. These women I know, pick up the dirty clothes, put them in the washer, dry them, fold them and put them away. I've heard that it takes an entire day to do landry for one week. That being said, those women hate it when they go to put the wet clothes in the dryer and their husband's dry load of clothes is in there. Those women hate it because not only does the man only wash his clothes, but he leaves them in there for days. I have heard that some men will go to the dryer and get out the clothes they need for that day, and leave the rest in there.

I know women that work a full time job plus attend meetings for work, make sure their kids have bathes (have you ever tried to keep 3 mini-humans clean?), wash clothes, keep teeth brushed, find holiday dresses, put up a Christmas tree, pick up the piles of garbage that some call mail, cook meals, produce breast milk, keep bottles clean, pump breast milk in their free time at work, pack bottles and food for their baby to take to school, get children dressed in the morning and out the door without hitting them, try to keep the house picked up enough so that the floor can be seen (refer to past post to see picture of living room on any given day), make sure that homework is completed, find stocking stuffers to order (some daycares assign parents to bring in stocking stuffers for 13 kids!!!), make sure the new baby has a stocking like everyone else, attempt to keep dust off the beloved big screen tv, attempt to keep the toilets clean enough to sit on, don't put important things off until the very last moment. This list could go on and on and on and on, I've heard. The point being, women don't mind doing all of this stuff because they LOVE their family. They want to care for their family and make sure that they are fulfilling their role as wife and mother. I have heard that women only resent doing all of this stuff when they feel under appreciated or alone in their plight to tackle this small thing we call life.

All this being said, I have heard their are women that love their husbands so much that they would do their best to not complain about any of this. I have heard their are women that have husbands that love their family just as much as they do. If these husbands realized what their wives did they would definitely take their clothes out of the dryer.

Is 12:30 in the afternoon too early to drink an obscene amount of alcohol?

2 comments:

  1. I have heard about these women too. I think I read about them in National Geographic. I wonder where they live?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back blog-writer-girl! You should write things more often.

    ReplyDelete