Monday, January 10, 2011

What to write about???

Random funny stuff (disclaimer: this is stuff that makes me laugh, but I am of a superior intelligence so you may not get this...just kidding, hopefully you will this at least mildly entertaining)
1. Praying in the car on the to school with the girls- mh1, "Dear God, thank you for this day, thank you for my family" interupted by mh2, "Dear God, please let Daddy slow down." Really mh2? What does that even mean. This was almost as funny as when we were blessing our food a few weeks ago and she said all the normal stuff but then said, "God, please don't let us poop in our pants." Poor sweet child, I hope one day she gets it together.
2. Why do people run out and buy milk and bread when it snows? How much milk and bread do you normally eat and why do you need more than normal when it snows?
3. If I had to change my name, it would be, Macho Nacho.
4. I need to go to bed but I think there is something inside of me that is planning on a snow day. That is so wrong on so many levels because it will not snow if I go to bed late....oh wait...it's already late.
5. I shape my eyebrows, yet there are none, thanks for that Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment