Wednesday, July 21, 2010

True Blood


A colleague got me started on True Blood a few months ago. I didn't get HBO because I am too cheap to pay $15 extra a month, so I go to my Dad's and watch True Blood and Nurse Jackie (Showtime). I went there today and spent about 5 hours trying to catch up on Season 2 and 3, I couldn't do it, so I came home and ordered HBO. That makes me so mad! I hate paying extra for something like that, but I have to know what happens on the show. I did get 30 days free.


Question- why are the best looking people on the show the most evil? Like Bill and Sookie- they are gross. Eric is gorgeous and so evil. There is an exception in Jessica, she is gorgeous...but she may be evil, only time will tell. I have noticed that all of the decent/good characters look like regular, next door type of people, they aren't "movie star" attractive.

1 comment:

  1. If I could have one channel it would be HBO. They have been on a streak for the last 10 years. Did you ever catch Rome ? Thats still my favorite. We watch True Blood every week too. Last season was a bit off for me but Im liking this season.

    ReplyDelete