Thursday, July 15, 2010

BossMan...World's Dumbest Dog


BossMan Strange: Born November 2003, Died July 2010.
Boss was probably the dumbest dog I have ever known. He peed in the house at least once a month, and every few months you might find one of his turds in the house. He peed on the deck instead of the grass. He shat on the driveway instead of the grass. He was stinky (I was warned that Yorkies are a stinky breed before I got him). He barked way too much and it was really annoying because he would wake the napping babies when he did bark. There were many days that I wanted to launch him across the room. All of that being said, he was a good dog and we will miss him very much. He loved us unconditionally. He FREAKED out when he would hear Jason's truck pulling in the driveway. He was super friendly with visitors and loved having company. People always thought he was so cute. I think he was the reason a few of my friends got their own Yorkies. He loved Pisces and would play outside with her all day long, chasing her, barking at her, and barking with her. I'll never forget when Jason suprised me with him. He was 6 weeks old and I had no idea I was getting him for Christmas! Jason and his family had me close my eyes and reach out to touch this little 1 lb. ball of fur. I immediately started crying and was so happy to have him. I wanted a Yorkie so badly! During his first week with us, I even snuck him into the hospital to visit my sister. I also carried him around in my purse. Once the mini humans got her, I have to admit, he probably didn't get the attention that he needed or deserved. He did provide a playmate for Pisces and everyone in our household (including Pisces) will miss having him around.

No comments:

Post a Comment