Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'm like a dog


Even more specifically, a German Sheppard. I heard a while back that German Sheppards never rank #1 in any area (like protection, bite, agility, etc.) but they are 2nd or 3rd in every category. I am not that good at anything, but it's like I am average at everything. I have no idea what made me think of this. But enough about me- here is a picture of my 8 year old German Sheppard.
I also have a 5 lb. Yorkie that is 5. They have been together since the Yorkie was a pup. They get in fights (mostly over that ugly red thing she is sitting with), but we always figured, if she hasn't killed the Yorkie yet, he's probably safe. Pisces is the best dog I have ever known (maybe besides good 'ol Pearl Jam). She is protective, smart, and beautiful. She also ignores the kids, I envy her.

No comments:

Post a Comment