Monday, December 31, 2012

2012

I saw a copy of the card that some people on Facebook created.  It was their family's Christmas card and it listed various things that their family did or accomplished in 2012.  I thought it was a really cute idea, but I'm not smart enough to be that creative (plus I'm too lazy to make Christmas cards) so I thought I would do it on here.

2012:
1.  On January 31, 2012- The Ex was hired as a fireman.  It took him 6 years to get on and it was one of the happiest moments of our marriage when he got the call offering him the position.
2.  The Ex finished the Fire Academy and passed his EMT exam (big relief!)
3.  Mh2 started Kindergarten
4.  I went back to school and started my work on getting certified in Administration so that I might be a principal one day (after this degree I will have over 90 graduate degree hours, which is only 30 away from a PhD, probably should have planned that a little better)

This is all I've got.  Short list but FULL.  It sounds cliche but this year has gone by faster than any other year in my life.  It was exciting, stressful, and mostly happy.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if I've told you but I am so crazy proud of you! I won't get all sappy but just know that. :)
    ~ Tracy ~

    ReplyDelete