Saturday, December 15, 2012

Can't stop

thinking about the mothers of those babies.  I hear all these people, "Waaaa, waaa, those with mental illness need help!"  Get real .  If that is the case, why are these "mentally ill" people always smart enough to go kill innocents in places that they can do the most damage?  How are the mentally ill smart enough not to walk into a police station and start blasting?  Or a firehouse, military base, or a freaking construction site even?  These EVIL beings capitalize on the helpless- they are calculated and need to be exterminated.

Soon enough I will be taking a concealed weapons class so that I have a permit to carry a concealed weapon.  I am not sure that I will actually have a gun on me (I have never even touched  gun) but I want to start preparing for the day when I do want to carry a gun on my person.  I am definitely in the market of purchasing a shot gun for my house.  Yes, I will make sure to keep them away from my kids!  (Why does everyone make sure to remind me that I have little kids in my house).  No sh!t, why do you think I want a gun there?

In other more happier news, tonight the girls and The Ex and I made reindeer cookies and I made homemade hot chocolate.   I am teared up right now just telling you about our boring, simple night.  I am so blessed to have been appointed to care for these little people.  Why was I given such a HUGE responsibility?  Jesus, please cover them tightly or take me home.

No comments:

Post a Comment