Saturday, January 21, 2012

Things I'm into right now....

1. Survival- for real. I am just coming back from a stomach virus that I thought was killing me. I am really dramatic when it comes to my health (like the one time I had a crick in my neck and I almost went to the ER because I thought I was going paralyzed), but this time I really was about to die. I will spare you the disgusting details but I do not wish it on my worse enemy (or do I?).

2. Losing weight via viral infection. Carb free is so 2004...vomitting is the fastest way to drop some LBs!

3. Mini vacation via viral infection. Let me explain. I used to see people in mental hospitals (why have I been to a mental hospital you ask, whole notha' story (ies)) and feel sorry for them. I felt bad for their bland meals, lonely solitary times, forced art therapy, and lack of shoe strings. Now, I realize how smart those crazies really are. I get sick and guess what? I don't have any responsibilites to care for the minihumans. So now I see bland diets in mental hospitals as room service and lonely solitary moments as spa time, and forced art therapy as mind numbing activity, and lack of shoe strings as opportunity to go without a bra or makeup.

4. Body for life. Look it up, I'm starting a chllenge as soon as I read the book. Anyone interested?

5. Reducing/eliminating processed foods from my family's diet. I know it's super trendy right now, but whole foods really are best. Check out this blog post...I especially loved the home schooling part.

6. "Apologies" by Grace Potter & The Nocturals.

7. Pinning original pins on Pinterest. I feel like I am doing everyone a huge favor when I post something I found on the web. You're welcome.

8. Watching two thirds of the mini humans compete in Division 47 basketball. Mh1 has scored 2 weeks in a row! Hoop game!

What are some things you're into right now?

1 comment:

  1. yuck to the stomach virus. glad you liked my homeschool comment, nate thought it was offensive and i should take it out :) are you on pinterest? if not, get on there NOW! i have TONS of amazing recipes that are seriously delicious. i've only had on emajor flop (the clean macaroni and cheese- gross). last night we made clean granola and ate it for breakfast this morning. ridiculously good.

    ReplyDelete