Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year!

Happy New Year to all 10 of you!

This year I have made a few goals and they are as follows:
1. Decrease body fat from 32% to 24%
2. Quit drinking diet soft drinks (haven't had one since the 31st)
3. Eat 21 or more fruits/veggies a week
4. Take a muli-vitamin everyday
5. Pay off 1/2 of our Equity line
6. Quit yelling at the kids (that's a ridiculous goal but I like to put on good fronts- don't tell anyone)

All of these goals are obtainable. I have never had a New Year's resolution and I don't really understand why people have them, but these are things that I really want to do, and when is a better time than now. I heard this woman ask some man today, "Did you have a good New Years?" His response, "I try to have a good day everyday." That's the attitude I want. I have a wonderful life and I really should have a good day everyday.

Totally irrelevant topic but I tried sardines today (Dr. Oz said you should eat oily fish 3 times a week and I always listen to the likes of Dr. Oz). They are f-ing disgusting. There is no way EVER you could get me to try one of those EVER again. TLB knows that I am not a big fan of seafood and was suprised that I even bought them. What's even better is I almost bought anchovies!

I am making this for dinner later this week and I am making cabbage soup. Does anyone know why I can't find cilantro? I looked for fresh and dried but I couldn't find it.

Today is my niece's 4th birthday. Her name is Baby Cuppy Cake is she is the sweetest angel you have ever met. I can't wait to meet my 2nd niece in a couple of months.

Now put that in your pipe and smoke it.

No comments:

Post a Comment