Friday, January 6, 2012

My Dad warned him

When TLB asked my Dad for permission to ask me to marry him, my Dad, attempted to save him some trouble and asked him the following...."Are you sure you want to do this? She is a difficult person to live with." Most people would be hurt if their Dad talked about them to their future husband in such a way. Not me- cause he's right. For the past few days, I have been PO'd but sadly the wrath is directed at TLB. He's been catching it from every angle for about 3 nights. Tonight was the best though! He ticked me off by not moving his truck so that I could pull out and go to the Y with the little girls. As I buckled the kids in, I plotted my revenge. I snapped their belts tight and I told them Mommy would be right back. Normally I would pull his truck on the street and park it, then pull my car out and all would be good. Tonight, I did pull his truck out of the driveway, but instead of pulling it up in front of our house, I pulled it up to the neighbor's house about 3 houses down. I knew he would be leaving minutes behind me and I found it to be so thrilling to know he would walk out of the house and have to look for his truck. I really do crack myself up. My Dad warned him.

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious. BTW, I can't imagine you being high maintenance.

    ReplyDelete