Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Crazy (shouldn't all my posts have this title?)

It is 10:11 am and this is how my morning has gone so far....
Wake up, start coffee part, relieve my bladder, break up a fight, wash dishes, start load of laundry, break up fight, start making breakfast, go get baby and clean up poopy butt, set table for breakfast, write note to babysitter, get everything ready for lunch and dinner for babysitter, break up another fight, clean up baby that has eggs, strawberries, and cream cheese all over her. Keep in mind I woke up at 9:00. All that in one hour! Believe it or not, that's not why I am crazy. I am crazy because just now, I got online to check my email, and I read my favorite blog www.fitnessista.com and she has announced her pregnancy. She described how she found out and I was all like, "Ahhh, I want to be pregnant and have a baby." Whaaa??? These are the moments when I talk to myself like this, "Self, I'm bout to pimp slap you for talkin' all that crazy ish. You got a sh!t ton of kids runnin' aroung the crib trying to put you in Our Lady of Peace. Don't be crazy self." The thing is, as crazy as my girls make me, and as busy as I am, I am very happy with my life. I love that these three mini-humans are mine. They are bratty little turkeys but they are sweet little angels all at the same time.
So, now I have 40 minutes to shower, get ready, pack all the children in the car, pick up sitter, and go. This is why my post is titled "crazy", cause that's how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment