Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Welcome to the Bad Girls Club


This is such a sad show and I CANNOT stop watching. The show is a bunch of pretty, young, slutty, drunk girls. I can get past all of that but it's when they start fighting with eachother that my heart breaks. I think women should love eachother and enjoy eachother's company, not call eachother bitches and hit eachother. (this picture is not from the current season that I am watching)


I think that a camera should have followed my friends and me while I was in college from '98-'00. People would have tuned in for sure! The only fight that they would have seen is when we got kicked out of a Phi Delta Theta party and we were yelling at all the fraternity "brothers" for being such dorks. Really? Can you imagine me at a fraternity party? I didn't fit in all that well and neither did my friends. My roommate, Katie was a hippy from the highlands, and she always thought I was a redneck from Dixie Hwy. She is a bleeding heart liberal and was a vegetarian. Even with our differences, we had the best time together, and my 2 years at Western Kentucky University was some of the best of my life. One of my favorite memories is when we came in from a long night of drinking...I mean studying (Dad). Our friend Justin was working at the front desk of our dorm. In our dorm lobby were tons of pamphlets advertising various organizations on campus, paper, advertisements, ect. One of the responsibilities of the good 'ol night clerk sitting at the front desk is to make sure that the lobby stays clean. Well, Katie and I liked to come in drunk...I mean prepared for our exams, and throw all the pamphlets and papers all over the lobby floor, while singing and dancing in the makeshift snowfall that we created...then we went to bed. We loved Justin but we also loved driving him crazy...I have no idea how many hours he spent picking up papers after we left. Wouldn't people love to see that on tv? How about seeing me roll out of bed 10 minutes before class started. I had time to brush my teeth and put on shoes. I always got to class on time, but I was always wearing the clothes I slept in (that most definitely did not match) and my hair never had a brush through it. Wouldn't people love to see that instead of cocktail dresses and hair weaves? People would have loved to have seen our faces when we listened to our answering machince one afternoon. The priest of the church we went to on Wednesday nights (free dinner!) left us a message. Why would people have loved to see our faces upon hearing that he called our answering machine? Maybe because the outgoing message that we had on our machine was the song from SouthPark that sang, "Shut your f***ing face, Uncle F***er! You're a c**k sucking a** kissing Uncle F***er!" Yeah, we were real classy.


Maybe the women at church and I should start a reality show during our Wednesday night meetings. Do you think we would get the ratings???? "Mom 2 Mom at Highview Baptist Church" versus "Bad Girls Club". God would totally have to win, all we need is a video camera. I'm calling The E Channel tomorrow.


(By the way, Katie lives with her boyfriend in D.C. and their beautiful daughter, Olivia. I miss her and don't get to talk to her very often. I hope she reads this!)

2 comments:

  1. I tried to read this blog-writing-girl, but it is all gibberish. Is your keyboard messed up? Keep up the good work. You seem like such a good person with all these very helpful blog entries that I read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bad Girls Club because it makes me feel so much less disfunctional.

    ReplyDelete