Sunday, February 6, 2011

Good times


First off, I just won $50 on the SuperBowl. On a sad note, Christina Aguilera should be karate chopped in the vocal cords. Why can't people sing our National Anthem the way it was intended. Why so many syllables? Why can't you remember the words? When that song is sung with fidelity (even if it's not by the most beautiful voice) I get choked up everytime. She ruined it. So, in her honor I rewrote her hit sond, Genie in a Bottle....


"If you want to eat some cheese, baby, there's a lot to say...

I'm a weinie with a waddle,

You gotta see me on pay day."


I can almost bet your bootie that none of you thought that my "remake" was that funny. That is the beauty of my sense of humor. I crack my ownself up. I am never going to sing "Genie in a Bottle" without using the new lyrics, ever again.


Another funny thing Yours Truly said this evening (I am assuming it was funny because my Dad heard me say it and laughed pretty hard) was directed at the mini-humans. I was driving and they started fighting in the back seat. This is not new. The rule is, do not hit eachother while leaning over mh3's car seat (she is between them). So, when they start hitting eachother, I say, "How many times have I had to tell you, do not reach over the baby to hit eachother?.....Wait until we get home."


Have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. I want to blast CA as well but Im a bit torn. On one hand if you asked me the words to the national anthem I woulndt know them all. I think that makes me Canadian, Im not sure. On the other hand .....shes a professional ( Im told) so she should be better prepared for the biggest version ever of that song.

    The blog looks great. Ive decided to give mine a face lift and try to at least post something bi weekly. Winter just kills my motivation.

    ReplyDelete