Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Great things about today...

1. I have an awesome job and I am lucky to be able to go to a job that I like.
2. This really annoying lady that I met today and will be working with everyday from here on out has a purple zit/mole/wart on her forehead (I just typed four head) and it is disgusting but somehow I enjoy it.
3. I burned 450 calories during cycling at the Y.
4. mh3 had 2 good days in a row at daycare (and I didn't cry after dropping her off this morning)
5. The Lawn Boy asked me how my first day of school went...isn't it sad that I was touched that my husband remembered a big day.
6. mh2 didn't pee in her pull-up last night.

More to come (pictures) of the best friend's 30th birthday. Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. #2: You must secretly want to be a nurse! Angie says all nurses want to pop zits lol and yuck!

    #5: Not sad, you have to take those moments where you can catch them, you all are a busy family!

    #1, 3, 4 and 5: yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. About time. I was getting tired of looking at them two goofy looking chicks (who are they?) every time I loaded this blog.

    ReplyDelete