Thursday, August 19, 2010

Funny stuff..


1. mh2 snuck off to my bathroom to put "lip chap" on (if I wasn't related to her I would say, "Hey stupe- it's called chap stick") and instead rubbed deoderant all over her face. At least she won't have BO of the face

2. I pay the daycare a million dollars a week to let a toddler (or teenager) change my baby's diaper, she only fell 3 feet off the changing table.

3. The Lawn Boy feel a sleep while we were watching tv and sat up to turn it all the way down (so that I couldn't hear it anymore) and went back to sleep- even though I was still totally awake. Instead of sleepwalking he sleepremotes. He does this at least once a week and it drives me crazy, if I would have known about this habit before we got married, I would have reconsidered.

4. I got 2 more followers....oh wait, that's just my dad's alias, and my step mom's 2nd sign on. My family loves me so much they create fake accounts to add to my list of followers.

5. My Dad has an alias (see picture)

4 comments:

  1. If you tell people your dad has an alias, it is no longer an alias. I feel so sorry for him whoever he is. Big Brother is watching you. If more people believed this axiom, we would live in a much better and safer society. Quit making fun of that baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Don, it is still an alias unless I tell everyone what the alias is...I mean I have so many followers that it would be impossible for anyone to figure out who he is. Also, I do believe this axiom except I don't know what axiom means. Plus, why are you calling me baby?

    ReplyDelete
  3. axiom - a proposition that is not susceptible of proof or disproof; its truth is assumed to be self-evident.

    there was no comma between that and baby

    ReplyDelete