Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Some things you don't know about me...


1. TLB and my Dad get on me because I totally give homeless people beer and cigarettes. I always think that if was that hard up all I would probably want is a buzz. As a matter of fact one time at Kroger I saw this man digging through the ash tray in front of the store and it was freezing butt cold outside. He was looking for cigarette butts that were still smokable. I went in the store and went to the service desk and asked for the cheapest pack of cigs they had. I paid and turned around to walk back outside and give them to him and he was standing right behind me. I was at a loss for words because I didn't want him to know I bought them. So, I just walk off. Then, I decided I would give him the cigs....I walked up to him and it went just like this-

me- "Excuse me sir?"

dirty-stinky- hairy- homeless guy-that-was-just-looking-to-smoke-used-cigs, "Yeah?"

me- "I found this pack of cigarettes on the ground and I don't smoke, do you want them?"

dirty-stinky- hairy- homeless guy-that-was-just-looking-to-smoke-used-cigs, "I don't smoke that brand." (imagine him saying this to me while he has this really disgusted look on his face).

I wanted to scream in his face, REALLY???? YOU WERE JUST DIGGING IN THE ASH TRAY AND YOU DON'T HAVE A COAT!!!!!

Instead, I just walked off with my tail between my legs. A few minutes later, I took my receipt to the service desk and got my money back.


2. If we ever take any kind of group fitness class together, and I don't know you, I am probably competing against you (in my mind). This especially happens when I do Zumba or Bootcamp. During Bootcamp I pick whoever I think the fittest girl in the class is, and that is who I try to keep up with. I might be a little bit competitive and this keeps me motivated!


3. When I was a little kid, I did not know what I wanted to be when I grew up. This is because, all I ever dreamed about was being a mother. How many people do you know have their dreams fully realized (times 3)?


4. My new band I am digging right now is Citizen Cope. Check it.


5. I am really tired of the whole, "I am a drug addict because I have a disease" thing. Especially people that have kids that they don't see, don't love properly, don't care for, or abuse.


6. It drives me CRAZY when TLB dips the butter knife into the peanut butter and then dips it in the jelly and there is pb in the j. He is one nasty mo fo.




1 comment:

  1. 1. Did that really happen because that is the funniest thing I have heard all day?

    6. I hate it that my husband uses a spoon for mayo instead of a butter knife, I don't know why but it really grosses me out.

    ReplyDelete