Monday, April 18, 2011

Scary stuff


  • I saw a bumper sticker today that read, "Islam is faith, peace, and security". Riiiiight.

  • I cleaned out 1 closet this weekend. Guess how many bags of clothes I am giving away....5. And, yes, you read correctly, that only came from 1 of the closets in my house. I have so much unnecessary stuff that would be a contender for Hoarders, only I don't hoard.

  • TLB told me today that he does believe in "soul mates". Ahhh. I asked him how he figured it out. He said he was out cutting grass and he saw a girl walking through the parking lot. (yes, that's a period)

  • But really, after we laughed, he said, he doesn't know if there is such a thing as soul mates, or love at first sight, but he does think that God plans for each of us to be with a certain person, and whatever that's called, is what we have.

  • mh3 started in the one-year-old room today at Daycare. She has been walking for a week now, and she still seems to small to hang in there. She didn't last long today because she ended up coming down with a temperature and she was so fussy they put her back where she was comfortable in the infant room until I got there. This is scary because, I don't understand how the past year has gone by so quickly.

  • On April 27, 2011, it will be 10 years to the date that I met TLB. When I look back to that time, I realize I was just a girl then.

No comments:

Post a Comment