Monday, October 25, 2010

Why, God, why


do I have 3 girls when all I have ever dreamed of my whole life is little boys???? Because I was blessed with an amazing husband. What does this have to do with me wanting little boys, you ask? I have come to believe that women who:
-love themselves
-don't sleep around (because they love themselves and feel loved)
-are confident
-have meaningful relationships with other women
-have meaningful relationships in general
-are good mothers
-are good wives
-won't allow themselves to be victimized
-aren't bullied
-aren't verbally, sexually, or physically abused (goes with that whole loving yourself and not being bullied)
-usually don't get hooked on drugs or alcohol
-usually don't end up naked hanging from a pole

all have something in commom...Daddies that love them. So, the reason I have a gaggle of girls is because I have an awesome husband. God decided to put TLB's awesome potential to good use and give him a bunch of girls. Our mini-humans are destined to do great things for the world. Why else would I be cursed with 3 teenagers who will all have teen angst at the same time?
Also, I really hate it when people people are talking to TLB and say, "I feel sorry for you when they are all teenagers." Really, people?? Guess what little girls, that have an awesome Dad do? That's right, they adore him while hating their mother. TLB gets to sit in the lazy boy watching football, telling them how pretty they are,while Mommy chases them around with a wire hanger.

FYI...I also hate when people call lunch "lonchi"

4 comments:

  1. If I knew your family, I would probably say, they don't "hate" you. Hate is such a strong word. Loathe, abhor, those are good words. They seem like such good little girls. I think it is you that has a problem. Perhaps you should give them to their grandparent to raise. He did such an awful job with you. Then they would love you. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete