Saturday, October 9, 2010

Nails on a chalkboard

TLB and I get in discussions about words that we hate. For instance he hates when people say, "comfy" or "jammies". Imagine how irate he gets when someone describes their sleep attire as "comfy jammies". This is a public service announcement. I am going to provide this list of words that I hate so that you will never use them in my presence. Here goes it:
-make love or lovemaking
-human (when pronounced without the h sound)
-meal
-the girls (when women are referring to their boobs)
-lol

That's funny because as I was typing this I thought I would find so many more words that I hated. Not so much. And because I know you are dying to find out, my very favorite word of all time is transportation. I have loved that word since I was a little kid. You have to say it out loud to get the full effect.

Update on mh1 and soccer: she made it through the whole game today without crying. She even ran a little bit.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite word is chrysanthemum. I hate the words lover or hubby or any cutesy term used to describe a loved one. Also, I hate when people give themselves nicknames that double their name, like Ray-Ray or John-John... or add "lil" to their name. My head may explode if I ever meet someone who calls themselves lil Ray-Ray. Little Ray is okay though. lol. I have to go get my my comfy pajamas on and let the girls out of their cage lol. Oh, and lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate any word said in baby talk. Unless it's an actual baby.

    ReplyDelete