Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Last House on the Left


This is a movie that I watched last night. It was directed or written or produced (I can't remember which) by Wes Craven, who is Freddy Kruger, right? Anyway, the movie was scary! It was about a family of homicidal maniacs who left a girl for dead after brutally raping her. Once her family found out they went way more killer than homicidal maniacs, and took justice in their own hands. It was awesome! The parents viciously murdered the killers. I loved watching every second of it's gruesome glory. I usually don't like disgustingly, bloody killer flicks. The reason I loved this so much is because there were NO VICTIMS!! Their little girl was brutally attacked, raped, and shot. Did they sit around and feel sorry for themselves. HELL NO! They handled their darn business. This movie prompted the following announcement from yours truly:


ATTENTION PREDATORS- Let this serve as your warning. If you hurt my child, I will kill you. My daughters will never be victims, I promise, they will fight you. If they lose that fight, I will fight you, and eventually, I will kill you. None of your sneaky, manipulative, disgusting tactics will work on my child. They will NOT harbor your secrets, they will always come to me, and I will always believe them. Not only will I believe them, I will kill you. Think carefully and deeply ponder any violation that you are considering because you will pay with much pain and suffering.


I know I talk a big game (I do mean it) but even so, I pray everyday that God will protect my babies. I pray that they are never scared or ever have to suffer, especially at the hands of another person. I have more to say but I have to stop here or I will start feeling anxiety.


On a lighter note, mh3 has a tooth poking through. More on my attempt to stunt her growth tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment