Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bloggers on the hustle!

First off let me explain the title for my dad. Dad, this means, Bloggers making that money! Now that we have gotten that out of the way- One of the blogs that I enjoy reading @ bethsjourney.com. This girl blogs about health and fitness and I have gotten a lot of great ideas from her as far recipes, exercise, motivation, whatnot and whathaveyou. She is promoting Vitalicious on her blog and is sponsoring a giveaway. I got so excited about the giveaway I totally didn't follow directions. I was supposed to visit the Vitalicious website and choose the flavor that I would most like to try. Instead, I just told her I wanted to try them all.

So how are "bloggers on the hustle"? By getting to promote products like Vitalicious. I want to be a baller on the internet. I want to try free products and giveaway free stuff. I want to wear Versace and Gucci and wear them on the red carpet for the designers. As if.

The thing is, I can promote the heck out of some stuff- to my 9 faithful followers. Just try me.

No comments:

Post a Comment