Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Quick update

1.  I love the movie Great Expectations with Ethan's bad teeth and all.  One of the reasons it is so good is because of it's soundtrack; particularly this song:


2.  I got up the mother f'in rope at the gym (see this post if you have no idea what I am talking about)!!!  Sadly, I cannot upload a video of it because I intended to have The Ex video it on Saturday.  We arrived at the gym and they have taken the dang thing down!  So, as disappointed as I was to have mastered it only to have it taken away, I'm glad I did it before it came down.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Congrats! You know I'm a member there as well as the boys, I would like to do the boot camp with you all sometime. Oh, are you still a member at the y? The new fitness manager became insanity certified, she is going to be offering the insanity class in the evenings starting in April.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete