Thursday, May 26, 2011

Deep Thoughts







1. How in the sh!t does a mother "forget" her two-year-old in the car on a hot summer day? Oh yeah, I know...dope. And, don't get me wrong. I get it. Like right now, I need to be up cooking dinner but I have only enough energy to punch the keyboard (for real- I'm laying down right now with my eyes closed...I hope that my ability to type without looking at the keyboard is as good as I think it ;alkjs;lieuer). So, if I did crack, coke or meth, I could do a little bump and jump up and cook the dinner, bake cookies, clean the house, and wash the dog (but really do it this time). Unfortunately, I do not have the funds to do dope nor do I have the patience to deal with the kids when I would have to deal with the hangover. I really shouldn't make light of the fact that a child died because his mother was on drugs. In all actuality she has already punished herself.


2. Having bad body image? Stop looking at celebrities because they're not real. Check out this . While I'm on celebrities, who gives an eff that Oprah had her last show? Not this girl. Though, I would care a whole lot if I ever got to go on the show during "Oprah's Favorite things".


3. My main man (well, my only man) works hard for the money. He is walking in the house right now soaking wet from the rain (how do I know that since my eyes are closed...I had the energy to open them for 4 sec. to look at him).


4. Remember those baby land mines from this post, well, they have escalated from just making the babies take naps to now screaming things at the "sleeping" babies like, "Dora! CLOSE YOUR EYES!!" or "Bunny! Did you move? "


5. I will finish my degree in Learning & Behavior Disorders this summer. I am now considering going back to school in the Fall to get a degree is Education Administration. This would mean I could potentially be a principal one day. This also means, I would have to take about 10 more classes, spend a lot more money, and time away from my girls (and man). The thing is, I have been going to school since 1985 with only a small break from 2005 to 2006. I have more schooling the average person, yet I am probably going to keep going. I question if I really want to go back to school or if I somehow attach my identity to being a student and learning new things. God, please holla' at me and let me know what you want me to do.





No comments:

Post a Comment