Saturday, May 21, 2011

Today was (is) a good day



How wonderful it is when your man lets you sleep in while he takes care of the mini-humans? It's pretty awesome. I didn't wake up until 9:00, which is rad but that also meant I only had a 1/2 ire (that's how it's pronounced so why spell it h-o-u-r) to get out the door to make it to my Bootcamp class at 10:00. Why is it that facing an "ire" of running my @ss off doesn't scare me but the thought of running my @ss off trying to get 3 mini humans fed breakfast and out the door to get there in time is enought to possibly call the Dr. for a script of xanax? I did not make it to Bootcamp but I did get my car washed and the dog washed.






I went with some awesome chicks last night to see Bridesmaids. That flick is the funniest ish I have seen in a long time. I highly recommend it. While we were there my friend told me as a punishment for her kids (for fighting with eachother) she made them "hug it out" in the backseat of her car for 5 minutes. Now, that is a smart woman. It makes me want to encourage my girls to fight so that I can make them do that! Is that wrong?






The movie Rush makes me want to be a drug addicted NARC (as long as I was Jason Patrick's partner).






I have puppy fever. It's either that or another baby. TLB isn't ready for another dog because he takes care of Pisces and I guess he thinks that he'll end up being responsible for the new dog, too. That would be too much for him to handle. I mean what do I expect from him? I only have 3 kids to be the primary care giver for...he has a WHOLE dog to take care of. I really am being unfair. But really, I did wash the dog today to prove that I am a worthy dog care giver. Don't tell him that I only washed the top of her body and her legs. It's too much work to get underneath her body and her head.

1 comment:

  1. You can have my dog....Sadly, he has never been washed by me or my husband. Before the 3 brats I used to take him to petsmart...now I am too broke and too lazy to put him in my car. If I put him in my car, I would then have to spend an entire day cleaning it to get all the dog hair out. I am really just impressed that you guys have time for the dog you have. My advice (not that you asked for it) is not to get another dog...don't you have enought to take care of????

    ReplyDelete