Monday, March 14, 2011

Things I need to do...

1. Lose 5lbs.
2. Quit eating cupcakes so that I can lose 5 lbs. (though I did finally give up putting sugar in my coffee(today), I am headed in the right direction
3. Go to the nursing home and visit my old Grandma
4. Work on my portfolio so that I can finish my degree this summer (this is so boring and redundant that I would rather do anything else, like a million loads of laundry, or 100 loads of dishes, or dust a lot of furniture, or change a bunch of doo doo diapers, oh wait...I already do all that)
5. Write a letter to Lady Gaga (can't I just send her a message on Facebook, I mean, we are friends?!) and tell her that I was really upset about not being able to go to her show this past weekend, but that her and me is like a bad romance cause of her ticket prices.
6. Quit daydreaming every single day about the bills that I am going to be able to start paying off when mh1 is out of daycare in June
7. Pay for my zoo membership before March 31 so that I can save $5
8. Find something really nice to do for someone and do it
9. I will have 2 free classes that I can take after this summer. I need to figure out what it is that I want to take. Should I start working towards being a school counselor, my ESL endorsement, or what? I don't know!
10. Get a pedicure
11. Get a hair cut (can I please get a style somewhat different than what I have been dealing with the last 31 years)
32. Write another letter to someon else...I'm not sure who, but I am in a letter writing mood. And why did I type 32?
13. Mop the kitchen floor, I honestly don't know when the last time it was mopped. That little baby I have just crawls all over it, too. What a great mother I am.

2 comments:

  1. Remember that one year on your birthday when you chopped all your hair off? You and Alex are the only people I know that can pull that kind of thing off!

    ReplyDelete