Saturday, March 12, 2011

Glee

-I have started to try to catch it (when I remember). It's a decent enough show but I'm not sure if pop music is the best way to capture teen angst. The best show ever to demonstrate teen angst is dag on My So Called Life. Loved that show.

-TLB's grandparents celebrated 60 years of marriage today at a surprise party. How wonderful is that? I asked his Grandpa, who is a hoot anyway (everytime I tell him goodbye whenever we're together he always says, "Glad you got to see me") what the key to 60 years is. His proceeded to tell me once you get past 35 years, it's all easy. Wow, that's inspiring....only 29 more to go for us and we are all good. But really, because of them, I have the family that I have and the children I have. They are great people and I am really happy for them.

-I whooped TLB at a little one-on-one basketball game this afternoon. He made me go left and I drove straight to the hoop and scored all up in his grill. I won 10-8, who's your mama?

-mh1 is going to be 5 years old in a few days. Life goes by so fast. We usually don't buy birthday presents for the girls. This is because they get so much from the rest of our family. It's too much really, so we don't buy them anything. I think a party is plenty. This year, I went ahead and bought her a gift. TLB thought it was too much, but I am so excited for her to open it. I think she is really going to like it. It's a Nintendo DSi. How many fights do you think that's going to cause between the girls?

No comments:

Post a Comment