Monday, July 2, 2012

Cheerleaders?

Dear God, I hope not!  The two eldest miniature humans tried their first gymnastics class tonight.  It was a "trial" class and we told them that if they liked it, we would talk about signing them up.  The commitment is only once a week for one hour.  Anywho, they left loving it!  I am secretly (well, not anymore) dissapointed.  I was hoping that at least one of my daughters would enjoy an actual sport.  Should they decide to cheer I might decide to tie a rock to my ankle and jump in the Ohio.  I would not be upset if they were competing on a gymnastics team but doesn't turning and tumbling inevitably turn to "Rah, rah, rah!"?
Also, while watching the 2 big girls, I had the smallest mini-human in tow.  She proceeded to tell a random stranger something about her panties and that she was 2 about 16 times.  She is not the shy one of the group.  I almost bent down and whispered to her, "They don't care!" but she was pretty cute, so I just watched when she proceeded to put her dirty bare baby feet on aforementioned (yes!  I always want to use that word) stranger.

Do any of you all have the same obsession with Mad Men as I do?  I recently started watching it on Netflix and have been unable to turn it off!  I want to do housework in high heels and go to bed with curlers in my hair everynight!  Not really, but I do wish that nowadays people took as much pride in how they were perceived by others as they do on that show.  I would love to have the ability to have dinner and a drink ready for my man when he walks in the door everyday.  Plus, they have really good eyeliner.


1 comment:

  1. swear I was just thinking the other day about how you would react if your girls decided to cheer instead of play basketball or softball etc.....lol

    Christina

    ReplyDelete