Sunday, February 24, 2013

Lazy!

Yesterday I got up around 8:00, drank some coffee and went back to sleep.  I got up again at 10:30 and brushed my teeth, then I walked into the laundry room to get my workout clothes on.  Between practicing good oral hygiene and looking for clothes I was exhausted.  I decided I instead of leg day at the Y I needed to go back to bed.  I slept on and off (ate lunch) and got up again around 2:45.  I took a shower and that made me REALLY sleepy so I laid down again until 3:25 (we had to be at my niece's 1st birthday party by 4:00).  We went to my sister's, celebrated with cake and ice cream.  We came home.  I pretended to have enough energy to watch TV in the living room but then I went to my bedroom to watch the UK game and read.  I read about 2 pages and turned the light off.  Guess what I did then?  That's right, I went back to sleep.

Right now it is 8:30am and I typing from my bed.  I need to get up and get the energy to get the kids and I ready for church.  This is going to take a lot out of me because you need the energy from a crack rock to bath and feed them.  I don't have much crack laying around so bathes and food is going to be tough today.  Did you read the above paragraph?  Obviously, I don't have it in me.  Mh1 doesn't really feel like going to church.  This almost gave me a reason to decide that we're not going.  Plus, they are wrapping up a marriage series called, "3 ways to Destroy your Marriage".  The Ex and I aren't getting along right now (the nick name might be applicable for real), listening to people rub it in your face about what you know you are doing wrong and what you know your spouse should be doing but isn't, isn't the best way to spend a morning when you already feel like I do.  I tell you all of this because I have told you how awesome he is- I don't like people who live on the internets fakely proclaiming how great their life is without any mention of real problems.  Everyone has problems and my marriage isn't excluded.

On a lighter note, last week after a terrible day, I came home to find a package on the front porch.  I hadn't ordered anything.  I opened the bag and inside were 2 pair of pants from Ny&Co.  This made me cry because a few days prior to that I complimented my BFF Amber on her cute red pants.  What did she do after that?  Get online and order some for me.  She's the best.  Girls love surprises.  When I called to thank her, I couldn't talk because I was crying so hard.  What a weirdo.  It really did make a bad day good.  The problem (or not problem) with the pants is that they are too big.  I want to take them back today and take back some work out clothes that I bought a while back.  But guess what that takes? Yep- energy.  So, I don't know if I'm going to make it out.

I'll leave you with these deep thoughts:
-Life is a series of choices, if you decide to be in a foul mood, you will be.
-Love is not only a feeling. love is also an action.




1 comment: