Thursday, August 9, 2012

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey


I was going to just make the title "Deep thoughts" but then that reminded me of...well, you get it.  If you don't know who Jack Handey is, your life is meaningless.  Look it up.

Random thoughts and experiences:
  • My nose won't stop running, my throat hurts, I can't breath so I can't sleep and I have this weird throbbing sound in my right ear.  I should be miserable, but I'm not.  I'm having one of those days that I realize how great my life is because of the people in it.
  • We took the kids to Atlantis Water Park yesterday.  It only costs $8 per person.  I have learned something about money in my long years on this Earth:  You get what you pay for.  The park was close to home and clean.  The problem is that every YMCA childcare center was there with all 32,000 of their kids (cheap fieldtrip).   
  • mh1 and mh2 have started t-ball.  While they were practicing running through 1st base, the coach told mh1 to "make sure to touch the bag".  Mh1 runs through 1st base as instructed and promptly runs to the nearest baseball bag and bends down to touch it.  If you don't know why this is funny, we cannot be friends anymore.
  • I would like to go back to school to work on my administration certfication.  If you know where I can find $20,000, please send me a text.
  • I have 10 more lbs. to lose (I've been trying to lose them for about a year).  I cannot quit eating sugar to get rid of it.  I bet if they sold sugar like they sell crack, I would be one of those fiends you see standing around a crack house with dirty clothes and hair, scratching myself.  This is a picture of me if sugar was illegal (except my hair would be blond and I wear eyeliner that doesn't run quite as much) 
             Oh yeah, and I'd be fatter cause I'd be on sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment