Monday, April 30, 2012

Life

Life is hard sometime, but really how hard?  Hard is being homeless, abused, hungry, being a hooker (some of you might consider that fun), not having anyone to love, having a loved one deployed, being mamed, or running out of chocolate.  Though, I know my life is not hard, there are times when I really feel like it is coming down on me...HARD.  My Dad always said that when you are stressed all the little things seem way worse (yeah- he says things like, "way worse") than they really are.  I am having one of those days and I am trying to keep it all in perspective.  I really am surrounded by great people, even on my worse days, my people are so awesome that I can't complain one little bit about the other petty stuff.  So I don't complain, I try to remember how much I've been blessed with.  It also helps to drink a beer.

***Does anyone remember the closing scene on the old Doogie Howser episodes?  I totally felt like I was just typing his closing scenes so I had to through in the beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment