Saturday, February 25, 2012

Weed and Vitamin C

I've never understood why people try drugs. We all took DARE and we all knew how scary/addictive drugs can are. Not to say I never tried anything but I never much liked it. For instance, I smoked weed once and as we were driving past a school bus full of teenagers I thought they were all staring at me and calling the police on me. This kept me from doing anything like smoking crack. I mean I thought they were going to call the police on me cause a of a little weed, I can only imagine what I would be think if I was on crack.

Speaking of drugs, the family is all experiencing some sniffles and such. I decided to drink Emergen-C and I had the bright idea to split a packet amoung the three mini humans. After they drank their mix, I read the directions. That's right, I read the directions after it was already down their tiny little hatches. The directions say, "For 14 years and over." I been tellin' y'all I'm going for mother of the year. TLB (AKA The Ex) says, "Well, there goes 60% of our family." I had to make sure that his math was correct before I could react....But then I didn't react, and then I realized, after 3 kids you really aren't scared of too much. They're like little roaches. It takes a lot to get rid of them.


Speaking of stupid , my stepmom (not her, keep reading) wrote a post about white people problems. I was at Chick Fil A last night and realized it's not really white people problems we're talking about, it's "rich people problems". I was looking around the restaurant and realized some people that have money are STUPID. For instance the man that brought in his boys that obviously have no discipline. I wondered what had gone wrong in his parenting when he busts out a mini DVD player and turns it on. Hello? Try talking to them when you're out to eat, instead of purposefully disengaging the rotten little brats.

Anywho, no Dad, I don't care if my employers see this. I was under 20 and I was stupid. I don't even care if my opponents use this against me (especially when I run for The Neighborhood Association Presidency).

1 comment: