Sunday, December 4, 2011

When vacations attack...

This show is so idiotic (it's on National Geographic). We actually watched a family go up a mountain to view a volcano that hasn't erupted for 600 years. Guess what happened? The volcano erupted and they had difficulty finding the mom. Two things I asked that TLB found funny, "Why are these people going on vacation to see this? If the volcano hasn't erupted for years, isn't it about time????" and I also asked (because of the missing mom thing), "Would you come and look for me?" These vacations are stupid (not to mention the guy that jumped off a 70 ft. cliff into 6ft of water)...they are stupid because my idea of a vacation is laying down.
Mh1 and mh2 have started taking Tai Kwon Do...I can't imagine how I will react when they actually do real things in their lives to make me proud. I say this because, when they do something like kick a punching bad (the right way), I actually got teared up. (I didn't let TLB see because I know that I'm crazy).
Did any of you all know that until I was five years old, I thought that I was going to be Madonna when I grew up? Seriously, I thought I was going to morph into her or something. I actually remember the devastating moment (in Kindergarten) when I had a thought that went something like this, "I can't wait until I am Madonna! It's going to be so fun....wait a minute....I can't be Madonna...I'm already Conni Jo....Madonna is Madonna." I was so sad. Kids have it rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment