Saturday, August 20, 2011

Not much to talk about

Mh1 started kindergarten this week and she loves it.

I made it to the Y 6 times this week even though I went back to work. I was really worried my fat, lazy butt would get back to work and quit hitting the gym. Plus, I have a great workout partner that holds me accountable to get there.

For real, if I could quit eating things like icing, cookies, brownies, cakes, candy...I would be like 20 lbs. lighter.

I have no desire to go to the fair, yet TLB is itching to go everyday. I do not find $6 beers/cokes, $10 corn dogs, cow poop, giant pigs, shady roller coasters, or country music appealing in any way. I would rather lay on the couch and watch reruns of Entourage or True Blood rather than fight a crowd of teenagers smoking ciggarettes and fat drunk girls looking for a date.

I told a really rude person on the phone that I found their "condescending attitude more than offensive"....Later in the conversation he said (in a condescending tone), "Mrs. Lawn Boy, I did not mean to be condensation earlier." That made the conversation we had earlier almost worth it.

1 comment:

  1. I have never been to the state fair for those very reasons, despite my love for funnel cake...it's so not worth it!

    ReplyDelete