Friday, June 11, 2010

Snoop bloggie blog

Yeah, I know, it's 2010, but I just discovered how much fun blogs are. One of my friends is in the middle of adopting her baby, and to keep everyone updated she posts to her blog daily. I started reading that blog, then I got interested in a few fitness blogs. Now, I am addicted to 3 blogs and peruse other blogs daily.

So, the only people that are probably reading this are my mom (but she still gets frustrated trying to turn on the computer...I mean it does take a lot of skills with technology), so probably not even her. If you are reading this, please see the following list of disclaimers. I am....
1. offensive- I am a conservative and that seems to get everyone totally po'd
2. scatterbrained- I think I have a bit of ADHD and this blog will serve as a vessel of my stream of consciousness (probably chaotic)
3. I am not that entertaining

These are the things that you can probably find at any given time:
1. Posts about fitness (can I get a witness?)
2. Posts about my family
3. Posts about my friends
4. Posts about my job-e-job

Until next time....

1 comment: