Saturday, September 15, 2012



  • I pray for the Americans that were killed in Libya.  I find it so stupid how many morons were going on and on about Hate when all that chick-fil-a nonsense happened, but I haven't heard hardly a peep (on social networking sites) about the hate demonstrated in Libya.
  • I am planning a birthday party for mh2.  I asked her what she wanted me to make.  She said BLTs.  How many 5th birthday parties have you been to when BLTs were served.  Yeah, me either.  So, I convinced her hamburgers and hot dogs would be more appropriate
  • The Ex and I celebrated 8 years of marital bliss on Monday.  I am proud of 8 years.  I am lying when I say all 8 years have been blissful.  What I am not lying about is that it's hard work, it's not a fairy tale movie but I love him anyway.   He loves me even though I am psychotic and depending on the day, he either deserves a medal or a punch to the trachea.
  • Heroin is making a big comeback around here.  If I didn't have children, I would totally get all heroin chic to lose 12-15lbs.
  • Speaking of heroin, I wish that I could smoke pot.  What I mean is that when I tried weed (that one time), it made me soooo paranoid that it was super unenjoyable.  The reason I want to smoke some mary jane is because sometimes my kids make me want to bang my head on concrete.  It seems like potheads are just chilled out all the time.  Besides pot making me think that the DEA is taking satellite photos of me, it's all against the law and what not and what have you. 
  • My grandma recently got this license plate for her car.  I don't have any words to go with it.  I think it speaks for itself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment