Monday, September 19, 2011

Google Voice

This means fun times for me. Look it up and then prank text your dad from your new phone number. These are the texts that I sent him,
"I'M WATCHING YOU." no response
next text..."SO, YOU LIKE HELL'S KITCHEN?" no response ...next text..."NICE SOCKS" (if you have ever met my dad he wears these really ugly wool socks that my step mom has to buy from some flea market somewhere (maybe the black market)....next text...."HELLO?"...still no response. He's a stalker's worse nightmare. Next text...."SEND YOUR DOG OUTSIDE, I LOVE PLAYING WITH HER." Still no response. After I waited forever to get a call from my dad begging me to come over and rescue him the killer that is texting him I folded and called him. He hadn't even freaking looked at his phone (too busy with Hell's Kitchen I guess). I told him to check it and he said, "Oh hey, how'd you do that? The one about the dog is freaky." I'm thinking, my dad is so weird, but then I remembered that I set up a fake phone number to prank text.

No comments:

Post a Comment